November 05, 2009

Colorado September

I haven't updated this for quite some time (and mom keeps reminding me of it), so I had better get on the ball. In september we went to Colorado to visit family and about four days after we got back I caught some kind of stomach bacteria. i was down for about two weeks! YUK!





John and I went out walking the "busy" roads of Hartman. You can see Hartmans Co-Op in the back.



Grammy Palmer is showing John how to gallop on his pony









John and his new found friend Cole playing together at the park in Lamar. We met a couple of our friends there for a get together.




Boys will be boys! Nathan, Buck and Darrell














Most of the clan. Buck, Tiffany and their son Cole; our family; and Darrel, Mariann and their brood!

No comments:

Post a Comment